Friday, October 5, 2012

An Incomplete Attempt of Description

There is in her that kind of happiness that you decide to have deliberately not only as a consequence of ignorance or mere silliness. When you look at her you see her eyes and body radiating warmth with inviting simplicity that won't burden you cognitively. But having said that, her mind-fucking techniques most probably will in an intellectual game of mental domination and control.

I'm trying to make explicit, to myself what happens when she smiles. She has sophistication but not to the extent of annoying complexity so sometimes she entices you to analyze but her kindness makes you comfortable enough to think that you don't really have to. One of the things that come to my mind when I look at her, besides the brightness in her eyes is that there is a tiny aura of an angel (which she absolutely is not).

Most vital to my attraction to her is her ability to make me respect her mind. She gave the impression that she is intelligent and I believe that there is much wisdom and experience in her. Now I want to do her.

It's been a while since I actually admired a woman.

No comments:

Post a Comment