Thursday, March 25, 2010

Peaceful Pebbles

I like symbols and colors and this is why I like to scribble with my pen or more preferably sit down and peacefully reflect my imagination on a paper with some crayons.
Lots of A4s are sacrificed and many crayons are broken if I can’t control how I feel. I’m fed up with squares despite the fact that squares are my most favorite shape.
So I draw a square or two and then scribble randomly like a crazy person which I am. I scribble a little and suddenly crush the paper and throw it behind me.
I’m drawing circles and thinking about this girl who I only believe has what I’ve been wanting for a long while, something that I really want that I wish that it’s just wasn’t so crazy to just ask her for it: peace.
She’s so peaceful and just going round with my black crayon while thinking about her makes me relaxed. Circles and peace, maybe I just shouldn’t pressure myself with too much squares.
I am going to accept those fresh, curvy and edge-less graphical objects in what I draw and I will stop on hating them, just like I will stop being obsessed with squares.
I’ll leave it just as it is, simple and almost empty. Peaceful pebbles. I’ll leave the location of the pebbles, what’s behind the pebbles, why they are red, why the lines are black and the answer to lots of other questions, up to her imagination.
Then I’m just going to say hi, approaching this girl who I don’t even know and tell her that this is for you, while handing her what I have drawn while thinking a lot, experiencing lots of unstable emotions and finally making a big decision that would non-trivially contribute to the definition of me. I hope she’ll smile.
It’s me, my chemicals and very fragile peace.

AA: CD, PM. Three, Twenty five, Twenty Ten.

No comments:

Post a Comment